1. Shop with meaning!
By purchasing any item from our store, know that 100% of the proceeds will support Nature Labs. Looking for an image from our social media? Or a different type of print? Let us know (email@example.com), and we’ll add it to the shop. Order deadline for delivery by December 25th is December 9th.
2. Sign someone up to become a patron on Patreon.
Become a patron for nature this holiday season and receive a limited edition fine art print!
In these divided times, we believe nature can unite. How? By helping a new generation use nature as a common starting point to understand diverse perspectives and, through balanced storytelling, inspire high school students to use creativity to solve the challenges we face.
Nature Labs is supported entirely by people like you through our Patreon community. If you share our vision, help us make it a reality. For this holiday season only, sign up your nature lover to be a patron of nature literacy through our HOLIDAY tier.
What will you receive with an annual subscription?
- 12×18″ limited edition fine art print (including shipping!) just in time for the holidays
- EXCLUSIVE monthly images from the field
- EXCLUSIVE Instagram stories that bring you virtually into the field and into our production process with us
- EXCLUSIVE access to our bi-monthly Nature Labs Podcast Series, where we sit down with everyone from top chefs to former prime ministers to better understand why nature can unite
3. Donate to Nature Labs in someone’s name.
Help us build a world where millions support nature literacy in the classroom and millions act with a foundation of nature literacy. You will receive a custom certificate to give to your family, friends, or colleagues.
Whether it’s $10 or $1000, every dollar counts.
4. Purchase a gift card for the Ghost Bear shop.
100% of the proceeds will support Nature Labs.
5. Send Nature Labs holiday cards to your friends and family.
Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the image(s) you’d like from our image catalogue, or from our social media, as well as the number of cards you wish to purchase (comes in packs of 10, 25, or 50). We’ll send you back a price quote!
*Order deadline is Dec. 1st! (if you want to get those cards out this 2020 season).
6. Share this post!
Nature Labs is a grassroots effort and so too is this fundraising campaign. Help us beat the algorithms by spreading the word across social media, by email and in conversations with friends and family. Every dollar counts.
In supporting Nature Labs, let’s create lasting systems change: a society where millions champion nature literacy in the classroom and millions more act with a foundation of nature knowledge that, in turn, fosters a better balance between the needs people and the environment.
Have any questions? Wondering about greeting cards? Send us a message (email@example.com), we’d love to hear from you!