Communication & Consultation
How do you seek and understand different perspectives and show empathy?
Critical thinking, innovative problem solving, and hardworking professional with 6 years of work experience in government and nonprofit public outreach, communications, development, and customer...
CEO and co-founder of Great Pacific Media. This documentary company produces news and information programs that are both socially responsible and engaging. Find him: LinkedIn...
- Option One: Write a self reflection on the lesson media. Did you enjoy it? Agree with it? Not agree? How did it make you feel and think?
- Option Two: Design a poster for this lesson media to demonstrate what it is about.
Your teacher will direct you to the activities to complete below.
From the Sorted Library
Featured Podcasts from Students Like You
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- In what way to you most prefer to communicate? Why?
- What worries me most about this project?
- How can you solve your worry?
- What worries you most about your future?
- How can you take steps to solve your worry?